Grow Room Air Filtration Systems
Proper air filtration is essential to the cannabis industry for the safety of both the plants and people. These air filtration systems are specifically engineered for cultivators to provide your crop with clean air and eliminate any grow room threats or contaminants.
Have you ever had a problem with powdery mildew, mold or contaminants? Are you worried about odor complaints?
With four models and various configuration options, these air filtration systems are designed to target your specific concern and provide a safe, effective and efficient solution to your air purification needs. They help protect crops from mold, mildew, fungi, bacteria, pollen and insects, as well as eliminate VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and odors in both commercial and industrial applications.
These units can be used in flowering rooms, vegetative rooms, packaging rooms, lounges and dispensaries. They work best when used in a team to create a racetrack air flow pattern. This circular airflow allows the system to clean the same air multiple times, reducing 99.99% of particulate by drawing contaminated air through a series of high-efficiency filters.
- Addresses odors and contaminants
- Activated carbon and HEPA filters
- Focus on growth without odor complaints or mold outbreaks
- Captures mold, pollen, powdery mildew and other contaminants
- Specifically engineered for cannabis cultivators
- Uses high-capacity V-bank HEPA filters to eliminate airborne threats
- Removes smoke and odors from lounges and stores
- Specifically engineered for vape shops and smoking lounges
- Uses MERV 15 bag filter and carbon after filter to contain smoke and neutralize odor
- Racetrack air pattern
- No byproducts
- Thoughtfully well-built
- High efficiency
- Designed to target your specific air filtration issues
- Trusted by growers
- Minimal maintenance
- Does not require any ductwork
- Cannabis grow rooms
- Flowering or vegetative rooms
- Smoking lounges